[texbirds] April Birding Blitz

  • From: "Mary Beth Stowe" <mbstowe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 10:58:00 -0500

Hi, all!

This is kind of a follow-up to my coastal birding areas inquiry, but if
anyone out there in Texbirds-Land is interesting in getting together for a
morning or day of birding, I'd love to meet some of you and/or get together
with old friends!  (Some of you have already offered your company - thank
you!)  Believe it or not, I'm pretty flexible after the 12th (those of you
who know me well will please refrain from fainting. J), so please let me
know when you're available and we'll try to work out something!  I guess my
only caveat is that I'd like to hit the coastal areas towards the end of the
month, but other than that, I'm ready to explore (and I wouldn't mind
bagging a Swallow-tailed Kite while I'm at it. J)  I probably won't make it
out to the Panhandle or Far West Texas, though, so we're basically looking
at the Hill Country and eastward.

Thanks!  MB

Mary Beth Stowe

McAllen, TX