[texbirds] Anis at Laguna Atascosa

  • From: Donna Kelly <dkelly163@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 15:08:21 -0600

Not leading a birding tour today, but birding on our own, we found a
calling Groove-billed Ani at Osprey Overlook this morning. We were able to
share this great bird with 4 visitors to the refuge who were able to
photograph it at close range.
3 Anis were seen on the Bayside Loop Tram Tour last weekend near Redhead
Ridge.

--
Donna and Alvin Kelly
Volunteer Birding Tour Leaders