[texbirds] American Golden Plovers in Chambers Co 3/2/14

  • From: DHanson139@xxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 17:34:01 -0500 (EST)

Sue, Tad, Jan and I had about 125 American Golden Plovers on FM 1985 in the
 field to the left and behind the last corral before you get to SH-124 on
the  North side of the road. That was late morning today.

Yesterday afternoon we had one juvenile Northern Gannet in the light fog
off the 1 mile stretch of Chambers Co beach front.

About 3:45 this afternoon we had about 21 American Golden Plovers where
both Greg and Ray reported them on Barbers Hill Rd at the sod farm.

David  Hanson
Baytown/Mont Belvieu Area
Chambers County
Galveston Bay Area  Master Naturalist