[texbirds] Adult Zone-tailed Hawk at Frontera Audubon--photos posted

  • From: SeEtta Moss <seettam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 00:37:28 -0600

I have finally uploaded photos of the adult Zone-tailed Hawk, found by Pat
Heirs yesterday afternoon at Frontera Audubon Center during CBC, to my Birds
and Nature <http://BirdsAndNature.blogspot.com> blog.  I still have photos
of the hawk drinking water at a pond that I don't have time to upload
tonight so will have to do tomorrow (I need to quit taking so many photos!).
SeEtta Moss
Colorado birder staying in Pharr
Blogging for Birds and Blooms magazine @
http://birdsandbloomsblog.com/author/seetta-moss/