[texbirds] Addendum to Laffite's Cove 3/11/13

  • From: DHanson139@xxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 14:49:11 -0400 (EDT)

I forgot to mention in yesterdays post that I also was surprised to see a
Mallrd Hen sitting in the pond there at Laffite's Cove.

I also have an addition to John Arvin's Anhinga post. I could see a large
flock of Anhinga's flying down the gulf front West to East and soaring in
that  general direction. There were at least 400 or more. I took a couple of
distant  pictures but could only get part of the flock in and have them large
enough to  ID.

David  Hanson
Baytown/Mont Belvieu Area
Chambers  County