[texbirds] 80 pictures of our Texas trip (April 10th to 20th)

  • From: Serge Beaudette <sbnature@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 16:06:04 -0400

Please start sending your posts to texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please go to //www.freelists.org/list/texbirds and subscribe to the new
server. Please start sending your posts to texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

A VERY great trip in Texas!

11 days... 237 species!!! (A day of 137 species!)

I put 80 pictures of this trip at:
http://www.pitpitpit.com/photos/2012_texas/index.htm

I want to thanks VERY MUCH every Texbirders who help me with answer about my
numerous questions... who help me with information, suggestions,
precision... comments, everything!

I hope you will appreciate the pictures! Don't hesitate to comment anything!

P.S. It's a french site for French Canadian of Quebec province... but I put
list of birds in French, English and Scientifics names. To navigate trough
galery, click on an thumbnail and click on the right part of the picture to
pass to the other!

Good birding everybody! I leave tomorrow for Pointe-Pelee (Ontario, Canada)
with two groups to see the birds I saw in Texas 2 weeks ago!!!

Serge Beaudette
Quebec, CANADA
www.pitpitpit.com
sbnature@xxxxxxxxxxxx

TEXBIRDS help file and Texas birding links at:
http://moonmountaingroup.com/texbirds

Edit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at //www.freelists.org/list/texbirds