[texbirds] 5-8-13 FOURTEEN warbler sp @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary

  • From: Susan Schaezler <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 21:42:05 -0500

5-8-13 FOURTEEN warbler sp @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
Fantastic day and very long, but I'm into the time of migration where every day
is long, between being ill,
having surgery and having 2nd degree burns from an MRI machine.  I'm spending
10-12 hours at the blind
each day, but at least staying in my zero-gravity chair.

Little time was spent away from the Warbler Pond, so we ended with only 69
species

Warblers:  Magnolia, Blackburnian, Wilson's, Nashville, Tennessee, Am.
Redstart, Black-throated-green, Canada,
Orange-crowned, Bay-breasted, Chestnut-sided, Yellow, Chat, Black-and-white

We need more observers, but permission first.  Thanks to our observers each day!

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz
Life member TOS, SAAS, TAS