[texbirds] 5-16-12 misc @ Warbler Woods

  • From: Warbler Woods <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 19:17:12 -0500

Please start sending your posts to texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

5-16-12 misc @ Warbler Woods

Long, slow day, but we managed 60 species, 4 vireo species, including Hutton's,
8 warbler species.  Birds are scattered on the property.  Other highlights:
Cliff Swallow, 50 Cedar Waxwing, Eastern Wood-peewe

Vince Zamora made two wonderful wood benches to donate to WW and delivered them!

Dan Calloway and Catfish Kelley helped Don clean brush in the corner to make
the city happy

Lindheimer's Master Naturalist graduating class  spent 3 hours in significant
rain yesterday and installed 35 posts for directional signs.  They will install
tomorrow--beautiful wood signs!  We will all be enjoying these!  They routed
the letters and painted them black.

Thanks to all for their help!  Volunteers are such special people!

Thanks to our wonderful visitors today.  TOWN group is currently out.

I need volunteers to observe our birds next Wednesday.  Please let me know if
you can help.

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org
501(c)(3 )
Cibolo/Schertz
Sent from my iPadEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at