[texbirds] 4-17-14 Warblers, creeper, red-eyed @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary

  • From: Susan Schaezler <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 17:49:24 -0500

4-17-14 Warblers, creeper, red-eyed @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
48 species so far, with a fun day!  Wilson's Warbler
Orange-crowned Warbler, Nashville Warbler ,Black-and-white Warbler,
Black-throated-green Warbler, Northern Parula, Brown Creeper(found by Bob
Simpson), Red-eyed Vireo, Clay-colored Sparrow

Brown and Long-billed Thrashers at once, video of Brown at:
http://youtu.be/zGXTghuZWdM

 We will be open Easter, but you have to contact me for the gate code.

Susan Schaezler
Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
WarblerWoods.org , 501(c)(3)
Cibolo/Schertz, Guadalupe County, GCBO Site Partner
Lone Star Land Steward Winner, Lifetime SAAS, TAS, TOS