[terrapin] Terrapin Times

  • From: John Cochran <barleyjac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: terrapin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 11:20:04 -0500

TERRAPIN TIMES January, 2002
www.terrapinbeer.com

Welcome to the latest issue of the TERRAPIN TIMES, the monthly email
newsletter of Terrapin Beer Company. If you do not wish to receive future
issues of the TERRAPIN TIMES, instructions on how to be removed from the
Terrapin Extreme Team membership list are included at the bottom of this
message.

In this issue:
* TERRAPIN WEBSITE ONLINE
* TERRAPIN HEADED TO ATLANTA
* CONGRATS TO WILD WING CAFE
* UGA ICE DOGS
* LET'S TALK BEER (CONTEST)
* EXTREME TEAM SPECIALS

TERRAPIN WEBSITE ONLINE
Terrapin Beer Company now has a presence on the world wide web at
www.terrapinbeer.com. Our plan is to update the site monthly with a list of
new accounts and upcoming promotions. You now have the opportunity to serve
as our testers. Please check out www.terrapinbeer.com and let us know if
you find any errors. Also any suggestions on how to improve the site or
features to add would be appreciated.

TERRAPIN HEADED TO ATLANTA
Terrapin Beer Company has teamed up with Better Brands of Atlanta to bring
the Terrapin Rye Pale Ale to metro Atlanta beginning February 1. We would
like to give a special thanks to everyone who attended the Decatur Beer
Festival.  Your wonderful reception helped to make this possible.  We are
currently talking to bars and restaurants in the Atlanta area so if you
have any suggestions on who should carry Terrapin please let us know by
emailing us at info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Also be sure to mention Terrapin to
the owners and managers of these places as well.

CONGRATS TO WILD WING CAFE
Wild Wing Cafe in Athens was recently honored with the Business Recycling
2002 Award from the Athens/Clarke County Recycling Division.  Wild Wing
Cafe recycles more than 400 pounds of cardboard, 1,400 pounds of glass
bottles, and 400 pounds of cooking oil and grease PER WEEK! Also recognized
were Earth Fare and Bel Jean Copy Center.

JAN 10 & 11 - UGA ICE DOGS vs. CENTRAL FLORIDA
Terrapin Beer Company is proud to support the 'Ice Dogs', the University of
Georgia Hockey team, as they skate against Central Florida at the Ice Forum
in Duluth.  For more info visit www.ugahockey.com. Terrapin Rye Pale Ale
will be on special on gamedays at the Breakaway Grill, which is located in
the Ice Forum. If you have not yet seen this place, it's great.  The
Breakaway Grill is on the second story overlooking the ice rink so you can
watch all the action while enjoying Terrapin Rye Pale Ale and eating some
excellent food. In addition the Breakaway Grill will be donating a portion
of their sales back to the UGA Ice Dogs to help support the team.  Way to
go, guys!

JAN 31 & FEB 1 - UGA ICE DOGS vs. FLORIDA GATORS
Enough said. Details at www.ugahockey.com

LET'S TALK BEER
We are always in the mood to talk beer. Email us at info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
about your experience with Terrapin: stories, compliments, or just why you
like the taste.  A free Terrapin T-Shirt will go to the top response each
month.  And we may even make you famous and put your story on our website.
Be sure to include your name, address and phone number so we know where to
send the T-Shirt.

EXTREME TEAM SPECIALS
Spaar's Bar & Grill is offering all Extreme Team members $2 off any menu
item. They are located at 1080 Baxter St. in Athens. (706) 227-2102

All Extreme Team members who order a Terrapin T-Shirt from our website will
receive $5 off the posted price. What a deal!

That's all for now. Thank you for all of your support. Feel free to send
any comments, suggestions or questions for Terrapin Beer Company to
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Or call John Cochran at (706) 202-4467 or Brian
Buckowski at (678) 522-3489.

Brian (Spike) Buckowski and John Cochran
Terrapin Beer Company

To UNsubscribe to this newsletter, please send an email to
terrapin-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.

To contact Terrapin, send an email to info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx