[TEG Freelist] [TEG] SCORE February 2004 Newsletter www.score.org

  • From: Mark Bruemmer <tegmarkb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Entrepreneurial Group <theentrepreneurialgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 20:43:59 -0800 (PST)

Dear Entrepreneur,

SCORE, Service Corps of Retired Executives,
"Counselors to America's Small Business" is a
nonprofit association dedicated to providing
entrepreneurs with free, confidential face-to-face and
email business counseling.  Business counseling and
workshops are offered at 389 chapter offices across
the United States.

Locate a SCORE chapter office near you to get business
advice or to volunteer your services.

Attached is the February 2004 SCORE eNews Newsletter.

Please visit The Entrepreneurial Group's links to
resources.

http://teg.blogspot.com/#TEGResources

Thank you for your interest and participation in The
Entrepreneurial Group.

Best Regards,

Mark Bruemmer, CEO
NetMotifs, Inc.