[TEG Freelist] [TEG] Offshore Development Centre in India

  • From: "roy_inf" <roy_inf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: theentrepreneurialgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 21:59:31 -0000

Hi All,

I am a software developer with over 14 years of development &
training experience, of which 5 have been in CA, USA., with
Countrywide Home Loans, one of the largest mortgage banking companies
in the US.

I plan to return to India, this year, and set up a software
development & training center, catering to domestic & international
clients (who are interested in getting projects developed off-shore).

I have over 8 years of experience running a software house in Delhi,
which is where I will return to, and also handeled several off-shore
project for Countrywide, and therefore understand the possible
pitfalls, in this business.

I am looking for business partners, who may be interested in joining
hands with me to combine our strengths. In that I am looking for
people, who have potential to find off-shore development projects
here in the US and also provide onsite consulting/support, or people
who may be interested in investing in my venture.

If you are interested, please contact me at r o y @ y a h o o . c o m
 or any advice in this context is also welcome, ie. other places to
post, people/organizations to contact etc. :->

I am currently close to completion on a business plan, and have a
half baked web-site both of which I plan on completion by May of this
year (working full time right now).

My plans are to start with a small setup of 5-6 developers, and grow
to 15-20 by end of 2nd year.

I am confident of achieving this goal, as I am already executing a
trickling of software development projects here on part time basis
(can't do more than that while working full time), and also have very
strong corporate contacts in India, from my previous entreprenurial
days in Delhi.

Thanks
Abhijit Roy

Yahoo! Groups Links