[techtrainers] Re: TCB contract trainers mailing list

  • From: "Ken Ewing" <kewing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techtrainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 15:20:20 -0600

yes it is working.  what is this about?

-----Original Message-----
From: techtrainers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:techtrainers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Tighe, Peter
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2004 9:22 AM
To: techtrainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        Welcome to the TCB contract trainers Listserv.  We have set up this =
list so that trainers, EAS And ATU staff can communicate better and so =
that we can share information and try to solve common technical =
problems.

My name is Peter Tighe, and I work at ATU doing evaluations, testing =
equipment, and generally assisting EAS staff with technical questions.  =
I also will be gradually taking on some of the testing functions which =
Franklin Johnson has been doing.

The only rule that I have for this list is that we not forward material =
from other internet or email sources unless we personally know that it =
is relevant to our needs.  Just because something might be interesting =
is not a good enough reason to send it to this list.
We want on this list to talk about specific problems of training, and =
configuration which could be useful to us in working with consumers of =
the Agency.
=20
If any of you no longer consider yourselves to be active trainers and =
want to be removed from the list, please email me at my address at the =
end of this message. =20
If you have other comments, suggestions or concerns or if you want to =
have this list sent to a different email address, please don't hesitate =
to contact me at that same email address. =20

The email address for this Listserv is: techtrainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  =
Tech is spelled with a ch. =20

This listserv is set up so that even though each message comes from an =
individual, replying to the message will send it to the entire list.

To start us off, I will be sending several messages to the list in the =
next few days discussing some problems we have discovered and some =
solutions to those problems.

I look forward to learning from all of you and getting to know you =
better.

Peter Tighe
Assistive Technology Consultant
Assistive Technology Unit
Department of Assistive and Rehabilitative Services
4800 North Lamar
Austin, TX 78756
512-377-0451
peter.tighe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx