[techtalk] Re: DVD burner software

  • From: Greg Webb <greg.webb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 14:48:23 +0000

Tim Seifert wrote:
You didn't mention which OS you used, nor what features you require.

Sorry, XP Pro and I do need DVD burning which the inbuilt burner won't do. Mostly it's very standard ISO9660 discs but it'll do the occasional audio CD. DVD video authoring would be nice but not essential. Fancy backup tools aren't a priority, and I don't want to just burn groups of files from within photo libraries or similar - I want full flexibility. I do occasionally burn from ISO images, but don't se any reason I'd need to create them from experience.

Hope that helps :-)

Greg