Re: "Dude, you need a woman" - Continued !

  • From: Neil Doane <caine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: technocracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 09:31:04 -0600

I love their example conversation, which should have gone more like:

"You don't have to do that."
"Piss off, that's how I like to do it."
"It's ineffecient and stupid."
"No it isn't jackwad!  LOOK!"
"Still...that's now how we learned it and it's bad form."
"I don't give a fuck.  I have the keyboard now."
"I'll just rewrite it when you go get a coffee."
"You'd _better_ not goddam touch it! I need that function for this."*points*
"I'll rewrite that too."
"I'll kick your ass!  That's MY CODE!"
"Fuck off pussy!  I'll kill you!"
*Shove!* *Bap!* *Pow!* *Biff!* *scuffle!*

Turning people who have been socialized as creative antisocial loners their
entire lives into social, cooperative group participants requires more than
a laptop and some post-it notes.

Neil