[TechAssist] Re: toshiba cf27h50 shadow mask

  • From: knitrngr65@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 16:43:32 EST

Jeff,

I'm Jerry, nice to meet everybody.  I've had other units with the same kind
of problem.  Never could be quite sure it was the shadow mask, and it always
bothered me.  I thought I would get some other opinions.  Thanks for the
advice.  I've tried each one of your techniques, and I can't remove the
distorted colors.  I'm going to write this one off.  Thanks again for
everyone's help.....Jerry