[TechAssist] Re: toshiba CE20D10

  • From: "Premium Technologies" <premtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 17:42:08 -0800

Derouin,
First check and see if it has a the infamous sound switch in the rear in the
on position, or center audio.  If it is, your stereo sound selection from
the menu will sound audibly low or even muffled....  If that's not it, you
may want to check-out your MPX board one more time and particularly the Sony
SBX1637 board which is contained inside a metal cover on the MPX board...
Good luck, hope this helps...
Bill

Premium Technologies
27501 V Street