[TechAssist] Re: suggestion Ie spelling and sigg files

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 18:57:08 -0500

Tom,
Not all email programs have spell checkers. Outlook does, but you need one
of the other office programs spell checkers, to work.
I can help anyone that has Outlook. I believe there are external spell
checkers you can get from www.download.com or your favorite download site.
By all means, it is not necessary to have every word spelled correctly, but
you should at least proofread your posts to be sure others can make sense of
it.
If you want more help on spell checker, or sig file, email me
jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and I can help if you use Outlook.
Jeff

FAX 717-564-4952
Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video & Electronics
501 Luther Rd
Harrisburg, PA 17111
717-909-8844
VCR tips, electronics info & general interest.
www.intrepid-video.com www.tech-repair.net www.thetoolcaddy.com