[TechAssist] Re: sony kv32fs10 almost dead

  • From: "Larry E." <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 17:04:59 -0400

Larry, continuous blink code is not getting reply from  IC301 jungle chip
or bad "IK" pulse, the IK can be cured by turning up G2 or rejuvenating the crt,
did you check all the VDR`s in the switch mode? good luck, those sets are a
pain in the Asssss.
Larry Eastman
American TV & Electronics
Crystal River, Fl.