[TechAssist] sony kv-29xbr85 scc-E35f chas

  • From: "peter kowalik" <pe.kow@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 20:45:35 -0400

Hello All,    We're in a quandary here.  Have a Sony Vertical Consol that works
quite well, has excellent B&W tracking (grey scale) but has a beat pattern
running through picture when colour is added. the pattern is in the background
and is bothering the customer who in turn is trying to pressure us. we don't
have the service manual for this set and are seeking something close. we
suspect that the fault may be in chroma circuit but without schematic are
having difficulty pinpointing the fault. set initially came in dead and was
repaired for that and has been working for about 10 weeks. as we are between
the proverbial rock and hard place we wondered whether anyone might offer any
suggestions (without being overly facetious). we thank you all for your
consideration    Peter Kowalik  pe.kow@xxxxxxxxxxxx  Keith's stereo  burl Ont