[TechAssist] Re: sony kv27v55 sound blares

  • From: "danny williams" <wizhd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 19:28:35 -0500

O.K. It finally showed up on a game show. sound is loud on music or croud
noise, clapping etc. My guess is coil adjustment? I will download manual and
adjust. Let u guy's know!!

Dan W

Sound is normal until it blares, meaning extreme high volume. Turn it down
by menu but nothing happens.You can see osd for volume and it does adjust w/
no change. Turn it off and back on will fix it until next occurrence.
Flexing the pcb does nothing. No SBX module on this that i see. Hasn't
messed up yet. The test goes on!!

Dan W. Wizard Electronics