[TechAssist] Re: sony KP53S75 int flicker lite/dark color shift

  • From: "Damon" <damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 22:05:18 -0500

I don't think this is the one with flicker......tooo old if it's an "S"
series, however this may not be too old for "glue on crt pins" causing
this....take something to scrape the clear glue (holding the crt board to
the crt) off of the crt pins, also with the picture set to an unused video
input (black pix on vid 1/2/3) set the cathodes for 183V to 186V, keeping
the 3 voltages balanced/the same for all. HTH

Damon Brunger
Telrad Electronic Services
Ft Wayne, IN 46815