[TechAssist] Re: sony

  • From: "Gemini Computer & TV" <geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 13:50:20 -0400

Yous should see the service manual which has been previously uploaded to the
members area. If you look on the main download page, you will see "
!-INDEX-VIDEO.doc       21-Apr-2004 09:23   221k" and when you click on it
you will see "
Files included in this Index are not necessarily on the server due to space
limitation.(500MB)

If you require a file not found on the server, contact ty1k@xxxxxxxxxxx (1
800 548 1491)

and request an upload. When requesting by E-Mail, please place on the
subject line the word:

   !REQUEST!  , followed by the FILE NAME. Please include the exclamation
marks."

This manual is listed near the middle as follows:

KP61XBR38               Sony                SY-KP46XBR35            Video
PTV            AP Chassis

Note: The service manual for this set covers model numbers KP46XBR35 and
KP53XBR35 also.

Bob Waterman, CET® #RI-28
Master Technician License #9109
Service Manager / Parts Manager