[TechAssist] sharp LCD projector model XV-P10U

  • From: JOEL eSANFORE SANFORD <jo-rope@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 14:12:42 -0600

Joel E Sanford  +
Senior tech ret.
chicago illinois
dba speedy electronics
ph/fax 773 264 2173.

List I have before me MY OWN projector That I thought was a bit
dim(loseing picture quality)and deceided to buy\replace the Lamp!simple
enough job.BUT..... (and I have been over my replacements steps too many
trimes to mention)now the unit lights up sound is perfect but no video!I
sent for and received a factory maneul, and I am still lost as to where
to start looking. It was suggested that I start with the Ballast board.
Now can this be serviced with the board away from the unit or has a SHARP
person have eny other suggestions?I have no hint of video unit will go
from Video1 to vedio2 no blue screen and noosd eny help?
Sanford
Submit A Repair Tip For Everyone Here: