[TechAssist] Re: sg2719/9-9-958 no color

  • From: gulftech@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 19:09:21 -0500

Hi Steve,

This is for you and all who read this.  I know you are referring to a
Zenith TV, but many on the list may not know this.  You need to include
as much information as you can so than those of us who keep databases may
have the best opportunity to help.  Posts with little info can be easily
deleted.  For example, besides brand, model, chassis, why not include the
generic number of IC2301?  Running that number may pull up an idea to
help.

Just a personal thing, I think a person should use normal rules of
writing, like capitalization.  If you feel the extra effort is not worth
it, perhaps others feel their effort is not warranted.

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services
3034 Gulf Breeze Parkway
Gulf Breeze, FL  32563