[TechAssist] Re: second post RCA F32730SB CTC179CM chassis No Audio

  • From: Excel1819@xxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 09:47:48 EDT

Hi Mike!
Jonas answered your questions but I wanted to let you know I have the
Checkers in stock and ready to ship today for $119.95.  If you want more info
on these please let me know.

Thanks,

Jason Martin
Excel Distributing Inc.                      " The Best RCA / GE Parts
1819 Mentor Ave.                                  Distributor In The World "
Cincinnati, Ohio 45212
800-733-3329 ph
800-735-8007 fax
Excel1819@xxxxxx - temporary

<A HREF="http://www.exceldistributinginc.com";>www.ExcelDistributingInc.com</A>

Hi Mike,
I have fixed your problem many times using the Chipper Check; and the
solution was to reinitialize the eprom. Tell you the truth I can't recall
ever doing anything else on the 179 chassis with a sound problem. The new
eprom will not be preprogrammed,  and on some 179 chassis you will have to
replace the micro at the same time. Messy!! Much better of to spend the
$120. or so. Check with your distributor, or I'm sure one of the  people on
this list will direct you.
Regards,
Jonas
Miglinas TV