[TechAssist] Re: sanyo model ds 20030 stuck in demo mode

  • From: "Ron Purkhiser" <rpurkhis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 19:02:22 -0400

Gary,  I have the following for Sanyo TV's.  Below my signature file.
Ron

Mailto:rpurkhis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ron Purkhiser
Editor of the  Speaker, Nesda of Ohio Newsletter
Enjoy the Speaker Online,  www.nesda-ohio.com
8177 Sturbridge Ct.
Brooksville, FL  34613
Ph and Fax,  352-597-4648

Demo
Sanyo TV's  Different Methods for Different Models
Method 1. Press and hold Menu button for 5 seconds to deactivate.
Method 2. Press and hold Channel up and down on the set for short time.
Method 3. Press and hold Setup Key for several seconds.
Method 4. Press and hold ( < ) Adj. Key for several seconds.

Fisher TV's
Press and hold either "Level Key" on the remote for several seconds.