[TechAssist] Re: samsung cxj1352

  • From: "Phillip R. Hull" <phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 16:29:12 -0400

Is this the orginal symptom?? first clean heads if no help ,  press down a
little on the supply tape guide(left) in play and see if it goes away.
Guide may be slightly out of adjustment.  Sometimes it will do this if all
the sheilds and ground wires are not installed.

Phillip R Hull
phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx