[TechAssist] Re: rca tv model# fmr550wr blown r-120 resistor

  • From: "Larry E." <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 12:53:57 -0500

Marvin,Q1,& R120 are part of the vipur circuit, I pulled out a goldenrod
from waaay
back and it says if Q1 & R120 are blown the cause is "T1 shorted"  the
other Vipur
related notes are; Dead-C16 & T1, No start up-CR10 shorted, Dead-T1 shorted,
that`s all there is listed, Looks like T1 may be your culprit, good luck
Larry Eastman - American TV & Electronics - Sunny Florida