[TechAssist] Re: rca projo chassis ITC222 converg out

  • From: "Electric Medic" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 12:54:54 -0500

Unless I am confused again, and that is the unit with the rectangular
convergence amp board mounted up to the right side of the power supply board
that is also the same size rectangular board, you should just have to solder
that board to the right with the amps on it or replace for around $60. It
has one big flat ribbon cable going to it and another connector and it drops
right down. Unless, I am thinking of another, If it looks like I described
that is the one though. Since they have ATC, ITC, MM, CTC, and a new one out
in the last two years it is hard to keep up with TCE anymore. Whatever
happened to keeping one for 10 and 6 years like the ctc169 and the ctc195.
They are getting worse than anyone now changing all the time.

Perry Bower
Electric Medic
"It's Cheaper to Keep Her"
http://www.electricmedic.com