[TechAssist] rca model f36450 chassic act113ca1 vertadjust?

  • From: "Avery Boyd" <adBoyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 15:02:22 -0600

WORKING ON A MODEL F36450 chassis act113ca1. the flyback and hot bad. Got it
up and running, but the cust. said that the writing at bottom was missing. I
thought I would adjust it in the cust home. When I go to the settings # 17
seems to be the size. I can go to 64 and if I go below the pict jumps up
about 6" from the bottom and down from the top about 6" can't get to a good
lin with it. Positions 16, 17, 18, 19 ,20, effect the vert. Any ideas would
helpful. Thanks Avery.
Avery Boyd
4666B S. Mingo
Tulsa OK 74146
Phone 918-665-2400

This Email List is viewable to the Public.