[TechAssist] rca model #ctc187BK3 cutting out.

  • From: "Junior E Hurdle" <jselectronics@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 11:48:42 -0100

Hi techs,
This Rca ctc187BK3 was shutting down and making a noise as if something in the
circuit was short.
I checked the power supply and replaced a 2200mf cap that was leaking .all
other caps seem to be
good . I kept the set and run it for five days and it worked ok .
when I was about to return the set I pluged it in and the problem started all
over again.
could some one tell m,e what could be causing this problem?

Junior Hurdle.

  http://www.tech-assist.org/change.html