[TechAssist] Re: rca dss satellite question

  • From: "zeus" <zeus@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 07:33:23 -0600

Well,
I'm no longer a direct TV dealer.
One of my tenants last month bought a used receiver with  NO card at a
garage sale for $2.00.
I gave her the speal of paying the $99.00 they used to require but
encouraged her to call direct and see just what they had to say.
Well   they sent her a new card for $28.00.
Shows how much I know .

Tom Sterling
167 E hy 54
Sterling Electronics