[TechAssist] Re: printing .jpg schematics

  • From: HSWAD@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 09:05:53 EST

Get yourself a photo program. Cut the image up into separate peices and send
it to a floppy as pdf's. Then print them out separatly. Hollis Bates, Field
Engineer-retired. PS send it all to me and I'll do it and send it back as
PDF's.                                   In a message dated 12/16/02 4:51:40
AM Eastern Standard Time, babalino@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Subj:[TechAssist] printing .jpg schematics
> Date:12/16/02 4:51:40 AM Eastern Standard Time
> From:<A
> HREF="mailto:babalino@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>babalino@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>

> Hi, having a problem printing out .jpg schematics.  The schematics in
> question are approx 3 pages (A4) long by 3 pages down.
> pdf files are split up!
>
> Putting the schematic on 1 page is far too cramped.
> Any ideas about splitting the schematic up onto different pages.  I have
> tried irfanview with no luck.
> Regards babalino
>
> Mr D Graham
> Grahams Electronics