[TechAssist] Re: plasma forum

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 10:15:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Dang,  Thanks for the site on Plasma equipment. I found a wealth of
information there,not just Plasma. However you need to go to the tech topics
section that gives detailed information on how Plasma works. For those that
already know it, information may not be earth shaking.But it was informative to
me. I am sure there are many others out there that would find something useful.
    Paul
tomlee <t8872695@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Hello fellow techs.
A forum for plasma
http://www.unitedvisual.com/ubb/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum&f=2