[TechAssist] Re: philips mag PL4120C101 wont turn off

  • From: "Gemini Computer & TV" <geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 08:17:44 -0500

I do not have a manual for this model/chassis but I know the power supply is
about the same as a Y1 chassis. Since you indicated you replaced the
regulator (I am assuming the IC, not the transistor Q400) and C432, I
recommend you replace the following components:

C431 - 3.3mfd/200V
R432 - 1K, 1/2 watt
R438 - 680K, 1/2 watt
Q400 - (generic TIP47), Philips number 483513047072

Bob Waterman, CET® #RI-28
Master Technician License #9109
Service Manager
Gemini Computer, TV, & Security Alarms