[TechAssist] [part] Samsung Microwave model MW5592W

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TechAssist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 11:20:56 -0700

Hi,
I need a part number for the Control board for this Samsung Microwave.
(this is the Printed ckt. bd. that has the LED, the pwr. relay,...etc.)
( the control panel ribbin cable plugs into it).

Thanks for checking.
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics          " I don't like it,
93 North Main                               but I guess things
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087         happen that way "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
Fax only  435-528-7955
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx

SUBJECT field to the address above.