[TechAssist] Re: panasonic model # CT-32G11U chassis # AMEDP276 no sound/audio

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 13:14:48 -0500

If this model is one that uses the long slim tuners with many pins that
have audio and video output, there may be solder splashed over some
connections or cracked solder on one of the tuner pins. This would
explain why you get "line input" audio but not in tuner mode.
Phil Bader

Mehdi Tafaghodi wrote:

>pete wrote:
>

>>check the back of tv speaker switch  is there
>>
>>pete
>>Perdomo Tv Inc Since 1972
>>Miami.Fl

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx