[TechAssist] panasonic ct32D31E, GP341 no audio

  • From: "Bill Dravenstott" <cdravens@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 22:30:49 -0400

Hi all,
    This set came in dead from lightning.  I have fixed the power circuits and
video is fine, all displays and menus ok.  NO Audio.
    I traced signal into control IC 2351 (CXA 2021S) and nothing comes out.  I
bypassed IC and audio will come out of speakers.
    I have tried MCU and EEprom also have tried to reset unit.  The voltages
seem to be ok as Sams says.  Data and clock lines are nominal and have activity.

    Any suggestions?
Bill Dravenstott
Elza's Home Store, LTD
Ashland, OH 44805