[TechAssist] Re: need part # for RCA chevron magnets

  • From: Excel1819@xxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 17:57:22 EDT

Hi guys!

There are actually 4 arrow shaped   //  magnets in the package.
                                                     \\
I have 2 pkgs in stock for $5.15 each.

Sincerely,

Jason Martin

Excel Distributing Inc.                      " The Best RCA / GE Parts
1819 Mentor Ave.                                  Distributor In The World "
Cincinnati, Ohio 45212

513-531-3989   800-733-3329 phone
513-531-4115   800-735-8007 fax

We will meet or beat ANY advertised oem RCA/GE prices!

Excel1819@xxxxxx

www.ExcelDistributingInc.com

<A HREF="http://www.exceldistributinginc.com";>www.ExcelDistributingInc.com</A>

Hi Glen,
RCA part number is 176912. There are at lest 6 in a package.

HTH,
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV &Electronics " Walk tall,...Walk straight
93 North Main and look the world
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087 right in the eye "
Ph./Fax 435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx