[TechAssist] Re: my own business

  • From: "mitchstv" <mitchstv@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 10:38:57 -0500

Hears my 5 cents. Left " THE COMPANY" 12 years ago. Best thing I ever
did. True money in TV/VCR repair is getting less and less each year,
their are problems and headaches having your own Biss, but now their my
problems and headaches and I keep all the MONEY!
Expect to eat beans the first year, until you get a customer base.

Mr. Rick L Mitchell
Electronics is my middle name !
Mitch's Home Elec. Ser. Co.
3935 south 20th