[TechAssist] Re: mitsubishi vs-7001 dark picture

  • From: Vmiraglia@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 12:05:14 EDT

In a message dated 4/20/2005 10:39:50 AM Eastern Standard Time,
vannan@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Hi  all:
I went to a home 20 miles away to look at a mitsubishi vs-7001 that  had a
dark picture. I had to do a lot of soldering on main board and power  supply,
still no change. The picture is still sharp and clear but just dark.  The
contrast and brightness controls were turned all the way up. I have no  print
but
checking data base had a tip for R511 This checked ok. I would  appreciate any
input on this 1990 model. tia
Vann
Rainbow  tv
vannan@xxxxxxxxx
This  Email List is Public. Remove: http://www.tech-assist.org/remove.htm
Lost  Password: http://www.tech-assist.org  and select "Login  Problems?".
Appliance Repair List:  http://www.tech-assist.org/secure/tip/chatjoin.htm#app
Email Archives:  //www.freelists.org/archives/techassist/

Two things either screen voltage low . Comes off fly About 2 ohm resistor.
or  supply voltage to r/g/b/ outs high possible vid jungle ic  Vince