[TechAssist] microwave/ Model # MR95TW/Make WELBILT/ Won`t heat

  • From: jose aviles <javiles929@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 14:09:30 -0700

Hi fellas

My microwave just stop heating. I open it to see what was the problem and found
that the diode that goes across the large capacitor to ground was open so i
replace it with an NTE 517 but i still aint getting any heat. Beside the
magnatron what other heating element does this devices use to work. I`m not a
microwave tech but i know that some of you out there may have work on microwave
and may be able to help me with this problem. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks and God bless you all

Jose
Aviles Computer & TV repairs
508 Bingaman St