[TechAssist] Re: members web site database

  • From: "Chaz" <chaz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 21:34:20 -0600

Yes, the "combos" are in the TV link of the MEMTIPS Menu unless the tip
having been submitted references only the VCR portion of the combo.  Then
it might be found in the VCR section.  I will try to make sure in the
future that there is a copy in both sections from now on.

Chaz
TechAssist Team

SUBJECT field to the address above.