[TechAssist] magnavox27TS54 C101 CH#27B800-no video

  • From: "Richard La Placa" <continentaltv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 17:43:09 -0400

Hello all
This set only had a beat pattern similar to an old manual tuner out of fine
tuning. I changed the saw filter, the aft xfmr, the sig. processor, then the
tuner--still the same. I grounded pin 6 on the eeprom and bingo---the set
works perfect like this as long as it is grounded. There is no service menu,
so I cant copy the parameters. I ordered a new eeprom and I just wandered
what I am going to get when I put it in, and If anybody saw this before.

TIA!

Richard La Placa
Continental TV
312a Park Row