[TechAssist] light board

  • From: "mark brock" <brock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 06:12:58 -0600

area racing group has a timer set up tied to a computer that gives them a
time after a lap is run that they inturn announce over the PA system,  they
want a large display hooked up to it so the crowd can see the time as soon
as its recorded.   the company they bought the timer system from wants
$1400.00 for this board.
    anyone have an idea how I can interceed and make a buck or two.  or have
any sources where these may be available.    I'm waiting on them to get me a
brand,  its micro ?? something.  site on internet is peg-go.com
just hungry  I guess
brock
Brock Electronics
R.R.4 box 237
5208  cr.3385
Independence Ks. 67301
620-331-0235
fax  331-7191

brock@xxxxxxx
mailto:brock@xxxxxxx

Submit A Repair Tip Here, or Change/Remove your Email Address:
For automatic password retrieval 24 hours a day, go to: