[TechAssist] Re: kenwood car cd receiver #KDC917

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 19:38:44 -0500

Junior, there is a way, I did it for my sister.
If the owner has the owners manual for the car, look in it.
Otherwise, try a google search for the vehicle make, or receiver model
number...you may find something.

FAX 717-564-4952
Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video & Electronics      Be careful of your thoughts.
501 Luther Rd                        They may become your words
Harrisburg, PA 17111                            any moment.
VCR tips, electronics info & general interest.
www.intrepid-video.com www.tech-repair.net
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com