[TechAssist] Re: jvc rx-401bk stereo amp

  • From: Alvin Rose <arose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 16:53:38 -0800

Hi Art
the circuit board in this unit is a ENH-121
I 'm not sure if it is similar  but I can try that
diode and it may work.
Thanks for the reply
Alvin

     From:
           "art bevilacqua" <abevilac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
       To:
           <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I don't have that particular schematic, but I do have RX-403bk. You
might check to see if your power amplifier pc board is an ENH-145, if
so, D816 reads out as a MTZ13JC

Art Bevilacqua
Essex Radio and TV