[TechAssist] Re: jvc av27720 service menu question

  • From: "Kevin Harris" <kharris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 15:59:07 -0500

Press the DISPLAY key and VIDEO STATUS key on remote at same time. Should put
into service mode. Vertical adjustment is in Picture settings.
If need copy just send me fax #
Kevin Harris
kharris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
800-638-3328 x1241
Tritronics Inc.
Authorized parts for Aiwa,Denon,Hitachi,JVC,NAP,RCA,Sanyo,Sony,Toshiba,Zenith