[TechAssist] Re: gateway model gtw-p46m103 no display has geen led in front comes on

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 16:01:08 -0500

Return it to the owner and have them call Gateway, 250.00 trip, 200.00
labor, 450.00 for a board. 900.00 repair. They won't sell parts or
service information and there is no place to get anything for it. I've
been through this headache twice now, the last one the owner found a
viewsonic on ebay and bought it with a broken screen for 150.00 and I
was able to modify a board from it to make the Gateway work but will not
attempt it again. The next Gateway plasma that comes in my door goes
right back out.

Since 1972                     *
Jim Myers                      *
Telrad Electronics             *